Total Roof Premium Silicone Roof Coating
Total Roof 1-Coat (Solvent-free) Silicone Roof Coating is a one-component, moisture-curing silicone rubber roof coating system designed for use on existing smooth BUR, granulated cap sheet, well-adhered acrylic coating, concrete, metal, sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam and various aged membrane roofing. The coating is spray or rolled applied and touch-up work can be done with a brush or roller. The system provides long-term protection because it resists weathering, aging, oxidation, wind-driven sand, rain and snow, the effects of ozone, ultraviolet radiation and the temperature extremes typically found on roofs. With its high solids content and absence of hydrocarbon solvents, Total Roof 1-Coat (Solvent-free) Silicone Roof Coating can be applied in excess of 40 mils in a single coat without blistering, while maintaining maximum adhesion. This product may contribute toward a variety of LEED credit points. Bonds to Torchdown, Metal, Modified Bitumen, Smooth Built Up, Coated Roof, Granulated Cap Sheet, PVC, TPO, EPDM, Concrete, SPF roofs.
Total Roof™ 1-Coat High Solids Silicone Roof Coating is the smartest choice:
• Solvent Free
• 1-Coat Application
• 50 Year Warranty Available
• Highest Solar Reflectance Rated Silicone Coating on the market!
• Ideal for any type of aged roof
• Preferred by professionals for over 20 years
• Easy to apply, Clean. Prep. and Coat!
• 100% silicone elastomeric rubber coating
• Unaffected by standing / ponding water
• Superior waterproofing properties
• Will not chalk, degrade or haze from UV exposure
• Will not wash off if it rains during application
• Environmentally responsible, solvent-free
• Made in the USA
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.
To view the Total Roof Application instructions, please click here.