Kool Seal® Tundra™ Rubberized Roof Coating is the solution for building owners looking for roof coating that provides ponding water resistance
Out of stock
Kool Seal Tundra 100% Silicone Roof Coating
Kool Seal® Tundra™ Rubberized Roof Coating is the solution for building owners looking for roof coating that provides ponding water resistance.
- 100% silicone roof coating. 95% solids by volume
- Miami Dade County Approved
- ENERGY STAR(R) Certified
- 50 Year limited Warranty When applied properly.
- Provides waterproof protection
- Stands up to permanent ponding water without breaking down
- Stays flexible and maintains adhesion
- Coverage: 100 square feet per gallon per coat. One 5-gallon pail covers 250 Square feet of roof with 2 coats. (30 dry mils)
- Solar Reflective Index: 110
- Applying Temperature: Ideal application is when surface and air temperatures are between 45 °F and 99 °F. Do not apply to roofs when air temperatures exceed 120 °F.
- Dry time: Rain Safe: 60 minutes. Dry to Recoat 6 hours, Full Cure 72 Hours at 70 °F and 50% relative humidity at 2 gallons per square; dry times will be accelerated by higher temperatures and higher humidity; cooler weather, thicker films, poor air flow and low humidity can slow dry time.
- Storage Stability: Three years from date of manufacture when stored in unopened containers between 40°- 85°F (4°-29°C).
- Clean up: Application tools and equipment can be cleaned with 100% Pure Mineral Spirits. DO NOT USE WATER OR RECLAIMED SOLVENTS.
- Recommended Use: Metal, single ply, smooth BUR, APP, SBS, modified bitumen, polyurethane foam, cured concrete, existing asphaltic and elastomeric roof coatings and other approved surfaces. EPDM rubber roofs must must be primed with bonding primer designed for EPDM roofs. Other roofs substrate including TPO, PVC, metal, or asphalt may require primer before application.
- Not for use on 3-tab asphalt or architectural shingles
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.
|Dimensions||16 x 16 x 18 in|