- You cannot add "CMI | Wood Extention Pole 60" Diecast Metal Tip" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
A Portland cement based masonry coating that develops a waterproof barrier which resists both positive and negative hydrostatic pressure. Can be installed above and below grade, interior, or exterior. Paintable, Solvent Free, Requires Cretelox Admix (Sold Separately)
Chemseal Foundation Coat Waterproofing
ChemSeal Foundation Coating is a Portland cement based, masonry waterproof coating for exterior, interior, below grade, or above grade concrete and masonry, and suitable for negative and positive side waterproofing applications. ChemSeal, Foundation Coating, is an easy to apply brush-on, portland-cement-based waterproof coating for exterior below-grade concrete and masonry. It can also be used as a waterproof base coat on above-grade walls before they are top coated with Stucco. Must be mixed with Cretelox to achieve properties listed in Data Sheet. Apply with stiff broom or masonry stucco brush.
• Permanently damp proofs on negative and positive sides
• Allows vapor transmission
• UV resistant
• Will not peel, blister, or chip
• Solvent & odor free – Zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
• Heavily bodied to fill voids and cracks
• Provides a uniform decorative appearance
• Can be Coated or Painted Later for architectural applications
• Apply to concrete or masonry to damp proof and improve the appearance of any concrete or masonry surfaces
• Interior basement walls
• Exterior foundations walls
• Pools or brine tanks
• Exterior walls of block, brick, or concrete buildings
• Cisterns, septic tanks, or sewers
• Tunnel walls
• Light pedestrian horizontal surfaces
• Water treatment plants
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.
|Dimensions||15 x 10 x 20 in|
50 lb. Bag