ChemMasters – Spall Guard WB-10%
SpallGuard WB 10 is a penetrating, chemically reactive, solvent-free, silane modified siloxane emulsion, for moisture and water repellency in concrete and masonry. SpallGuard WB 10 contains a special beading agent to enhance water resistance and a catalyst to ensure the optimum chemical reaction necessary to repel water.
• Protects exterior concrete and masonry surfaces exposed to salts, acid rain or freeze/thaw cycles including brick, stucco, concrete block, split faced block, absorptive concrete pavers, and concrete.
• Can be used on both horizontal or vertical surfaces, and Solvent Free
• Specified for use on all types of concrete flatwork including parking lots, driveways, plazas, patios, and walkways
• Municipal applications including median barriers, bridge decks, ramps, and concrete pavement
• Protects concrete subjected to chloride attack including marine structures, vehicular repair, wash down facilities, and loading docks
• Estimated coverage is 100 ~ 150 sqft per gallon based on surface porosity
• ASTM C-672 Scaling Resistance, ASTM E-514 Water Repellency Wind Driven Rain
• Complies with National Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Emission Standards for Architectural Coatings, Federal EPA Regulation 40 CFR Part 59 with < 200 g/L VOC.