Slip Stop is a micronized polymer that can be added to acrylic sealers, epoxies, urethanes and other floor coatings to provide slip resistance, fine texturing and gloss reduction. Stirs in easily; does not change viscosity of the coating or sealer. Stays in suspension, even in thin material. Combine with sealers, paints or stains to add slip resistance to walkways, poolsides, steps or patios. Finely ground polymers disappear in solution. Won’t affect finish color and won’t yellow, or change colors of materials its used with. Slip Stop, slip resistant additive, will increase the coefficient of friction of coated surfaces reducing the tendency to slip.
• Provides slip resistance surfaces.
• Easy addition with coatings such as paints and stains.
• Good chemical and abrasion resistance.
• Good universal compatibility without effecting viscosity.
• Apply to pool deck and patio surface sealers to provide a slip resistant feel under foot.