Lambert – UV Super Seal (1-Quart Can)
Not sure which sealer is right for you?
We Offer Sample Sizes of All Our Most Popular Products.. Including UV Super Seal!
Lambert – UV Super Seal® is a styrene and acrylic resin solvent based product formulated into a high quality concrete sealer, dustproofer and curing compound. It has excellent adhesion to cementitious surfaces both exterior as well as interior and when cured forms a tough impervious film. UV Super Seal® is a thin liquid designed to penetrate into the pores of the concrete filling them with styrene and acrylic resin that gives the concrete surface the maximum protection from wear and penetration of salts, dirt, or other contaminants. UV Super Seal® may also be used as a curing compound when applied to fresh concrete. The film forming qualities of this product minimize moisture vapor transmission resulting in excellent water retention in fresh concrete for better curing and hardening. When used on new concrete it acts as a curing compound for proper cement hydration (one coat only). When used on old concrete it seals and dustproofs the surface (two coats are recommended for most surfaces). The high quality film-forming properties of UV Super Seal® make it an ideal product for use on all types of exterior flooring, pavers, walls, pavements, and parking decks. When spraying, use a high solids curing compound sprayer, such as; Hudson 41004-CCV Industrial Sprayer, or Chapin 19049 Xtreme Sprayer. Do not use plastic sprayers, they will not last!! Do not allow material to puddle, back roll with a solvent resistant roller cover. Do not apply within 48 hours of rain or on wet areas as this will cause white ghosting / hazing known as (efflorescence)
- Meets ASTM C-309, ASTM C-1315
- A clear non-yellowing membrane for concrete
- Dries hard – will not attract airborne dirt, dust or grime
- Reduces moisture entry into concrete and helps prevent efflorescence
- Minimizes saltwater penetration
- Simplifies cleaning and maintenance
- Apply with low pressure pump sprayer, Paint or Brush on, Roller Cover, or lambs wool applicator.
- 25% Solids by weight
- Accepts Foot Traffic in 3 ~ 6 hours, Vehicle Traffic in 12 ~ 24 hours
- Covers 200 ~ 300 sqft per gallon