PWS-8 Extra Strength
Professional® Water Sealant & Anti-Graffitiant – PWS-8 Water Sealant is ideal for use on concrete, brick, block, precast, pavers, manufactured stone, natural stone, ArcusStone, stucco, limestone, sandstone, cedar wood, and other porous building materials. This clear, penetrating, RTV Silicone sealer is a proprietary blend of inorganic silicone polymers which provide maximum resistance to breakdown from the suns damaging UV light, as well as resistance to acid rain. PWS-8 Watersealants unique silicone technology allows it to remain flexible inside the substrate to allow for bridging of hairline cracks and protect against building freeze-thaw cycles. Once installed it remains breathable to allow moisture vapor to escape while preventing outside water penetration. Simple 1-coat application, 10-Year warranties available. Optional 2-coat system for anti-graffiti requires use of PWS-15. Meets ASTM E-514 Water Repellency and 98-mph Wind Driven Rain Conditions. Rated Best Historic Brick Sealer on the Market!
• Provides for easy removal of graffiti
• Non-sacrificial — withstands repeated cycles of graffiti removal with no requirement to reapply the water repellent/anti-graffitiant
• Stops water intrusion, as well as provides graffiti protection
• Cost effective
• Easy to apply with low-pressure pump-up sprayer
• Bridges hairline cracks
• Breathable — allows moisture vapor to escape while preventing water penetration
• Deep Penetrating
• Durable & long lasting — not affected by UV rays, airborne pollutants, salt spray, or acid rain
• Withstands 98-MPH wind-driven Hurricane force rain
FOR VERTICAL APPLICATIONS ONLY
FOR EXTERIOR APPLICATIONS ONLY
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. For use by trained, experienced professionals, and contractors.
WARNING!!!!! Due to Federal VOC regulations this product CANNOT be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, DE, DC, IL, IN, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, UT, (AZ Maricopa County), and (VA Richmond area), If you are in these areas please do not try to order this product. We WILL NOT be able to ship your order!!!
If your state or county is listed above you MUST use the LOW VOC Formula
To order the LOW VOC Formula please call; 1-800-676-7346
To view the most recent manufacturer data sheet, please click here.