Surf-Grip is a micronized polymer specially designed for added grip, slight loss of gloss, and a fine texturing in solvent based acrylic concrete coatings, paints, etc. Because of Surf-Grip’s high solvent resistance and very low oil absorption, it will stir into solvent based acrylic coating easily without noticeably changing the sealers viscosity. Suspension is a key characteristic of Surf-Grip due to its low density, even in very low viscosity coatings. 32oz. Container
- Anti-Skid Coating Additive
- Provides Superior Slip Resistance to a wide variety of coating applications.
- Great for Sealers, Urethanes, Epoxies.
- Excellent suspension characteristics provide universal compatibility without a high viscosity increase.
- VOC complaint for most areas in the United States and Canada.
- Broom Finished Concrete
- Prepped Troweled Concrete
- Stamped Concrete
- Driveways & Sidewalks
- Patios & Pool Decks, provides a slip resistant feel under foot
- Many other interior or exterior concrete surfaces where slip resistance is necessary.