UGL | Drylok Powdered Masonry Waterproofing WHITE Cement
If water is leaking through existing masonry or you need to protect new construction, our proprietary formula is GUARANTEED to stop water. Unlike ordinary paint that simply adheres to a surface and can be forced off by incoming water pressure, DRYLOK® Powdered Masonry Waterproofer – when mixed with water – actually penetrates the pores in that surface, bonding to the masonry and creating an impenetrable barrier.
Coverage depends on surface porosity. Each 35 lb Pail. will cover 140-210 sq. ft. with the first coat, and 210-280 sq. ft. with the second coat.
Waterproof interior, exterior, door and window openings, above and below grade walls including basement walls, retaining walls, concrete cisterns, concrete ponds, concrete water holding tanks, and more.
• Ready to mix with water – Low-odor formula complies with all current VOC requirements
• Stops 10-PSI hydrostatic pressure, greater than a wall of water 22 feet high
• Breathable film – does not trap moisture in masonry
• 10-Year Warranty, NSF Certified to NSF/ANSI 61
• After 24 hours, DRYLOK® Powdered Masonry Waterproofer will accept a decorative topcoat using a good quality latex paint
• Used in Swimming Pools, concrete ponds, and Zoo Aquariums
• Application tools: brush or roller (preferred for First coat), or sprayer, (Second recoat time in: 12-24 hours)
• Superior efflorescence (salt deposits) resistance
• Reduces radon penetration
To download the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.