Anti-Hydro Waterproofing Admix
Anti-Hydro is a Non-Corrosive admixture that has been widely used since 1904 to integrally waterproof concrete and increase workability, strength, hardness, and durability.
Anti-Hydro is a combination of orgainic, and inorganic chemicals that react with portland cement to produce more complete hydration. Water requirements, bleed water, and shrinkage are reduced. The increased hydration provides internal curing and a much denser cement paste.
Anti-Hydro increases the early and ultimate strength of concrete. These combined reactions produce impermeable concrete that is hard and non-dusting,
Anti-Hydro is a high-range accelerator too. This means that the concrete mix will harden far faster than normal and that means when it’s used in winter it will harden before it freezes. And, it allows for far faster installation, and more control over your work in less time.
Complete waterproofing protection for concrete, masonry, stucco, precast concrete, structural concrete, swimming pools, tanks, basements, chimneys, cement, patching, & underground utility works.
• Works with Portland cement, concrete, mortar mix, stucco, & tile grout
• Will raise the percentage of hydration which yields denser, harder, waterproof material
• Accelerates hardening process
• Allows faster installation and more control over your work
• In winter, concrete will harden before freezing
• Waterproofing – Impermeable at 20-psi
• Vapor Transmission – 85% reduction in vapor transmission
• ACI 318 / Non-Corrosive – No sign of steel corrosion in concrete
• Durability – Highest durability of any tested material
• Acceleration – 305 reduction in concrete setting times at 32F
• High Compressive Strength – Concrete 27% increase in 3 days
• Bonding – Poured topping with Anti-Hydro is double the bonding strength of original concrete
• Abrasion Resistance – Produced 85% increase in abrasion resistance
• Shrinkage Reduction – 20-25% reduction in shrinkage
• Plasticity – Produced a 29% increase in plasticity
• ASTM Ratings – Meets ASTM C-494, Types A, C & E