White Portland Cement Type I
White Portland cement is manufactured by combining four of the top five most common elements on earth. White cement concrete is primarily used in architectural applications and does not have to be painted or covered to look great. Concrete construction can significantly reduce energy consumption due to the thermal mass properties of the material, it is durable and has an unsurpassed service life. White Portland cement concrete has high reflectivity values which helps reduce heat island effects.
Applications: White Type I Portland Cement is recommended for general architectural applications, such as; precast and pre-stressed architectural concrete, cast-in-place architectural and structural concrete, architectural concrete masonry, swimming pools and spas, colored mortars, ornamental statuary, reflective floors, floor tiles and pavers, cast stone, terrazzo, tile grout, glass fiber reinforced concrete products, concrete countertops, concrete roof tiles, traffic calming and delineation, median barriers, bridge parapets, sound walls, retaining walls, tunnel construction and reflective concrete paving. Lehigh White Type I Portland
Cement maybe used as a base to produce vibrant and true colors prized in almost any architectural concrete application.
Design Considerations: For consistent, predictable colors – including light pastels – white cement is the best choice, permitting an array of color options for ornamental, structural, and architectural concrete pieces. It’s also a great choice for masonry projects. Concrete made with gray cement is darker than concrete made with white cement. Using white cement can greatly enhance color intensity, but may also significantly impact project costs.
• Used as Tile grout and for Concrete Countertops, and Concrete Roof Tiles
• Used in Architectural concrete masonry, cast stone, and terrazzo
• Used in Cast-in-place architectural and structural concrete
• Used in Swimming pool construction and spas construction.
• GFRC (glass fiber reinforced concrete) products
• Traffic barriers, commercial space dividers, and medians
• Parapets, tunnels, sound and retaining walls, and for reflective concrete paving.
• Meets ASTM C-150 Standard Specification for Portland Cement.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A