Ames | Blue Max Waterproofing Liquid Rubber Coating QUART
Finally, waterproofing that really works!
Say goodbye to the old cementacious waterproofing products and step up to Ames new, highly adhesive, waterproof rubber technology. Cement coatings crack, flake, and crumble while Ames‘ rubber coatings flex and form a continuous rubber seal over the surface. Waterproof your next project with Ames® Blue Max® liquid rubber. Blue Max® is a strong and highly adhesive elastomeric coating for extreme wet situations such as below grade foundations, basement walls, and cisterns. It is a thick, blue liquid rubber that can stretch up to 1200% to resist cracking and peeling in wet situations, and can remain flexible in extreme cold and heat. Blue Max® is impervious to water and has incredibly strong adhesion.
Standard product coverage on a smooth surface is 100 sq. ft. per gallon per coat (est. 10 mil). More than one coat recommended. More coats equal longer life. Rough surfaces will require additional product and drying time.
• Coverage = 100 sqft per gallon, 25 sqft per Quart (based on substrate application)
• Up to 800% Elastic
• Begins drying in 30 minutes to 2 hours. Works on damp concrete!
• Cures to a durable rubberized waterproofing coating
• NO odor, NON-Toxic, Environmentally Friendly, compliant with all existing VOC regulations, Water Clean Up!
• Bonds firmly to primarily clean and dry Concrete, Wood, Metal, and other Construction substrates!
• Under Tile Waterproofing
• Basements & Concrete Leaks
• Below Grade Foundation Walls
• Waterproofing Balcony Terraces (must be covered ie; tile, laminate, Safe-T-Deck)
• Waterproofing Planter Boxes
• Block/Wood Walls / Berms
• Cisterns & Water Tanks
• Split Slab Waterproofing
• Window & Door Waterproofing
• EPDM & Vinyl Roofs
• May also be used as a waterproofing membrane in untreated, non-potable water retention tanks (as commonly used for fire-suppression).
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.
To view the Application Instructions, please click here.