Conspec | Waterproofing Anti-Fracture Membrane Fabric 6″ x 50′ Roll
Conspec Poly Mesh Fabric is made of 2.4 oz. high-performance spun-laced polyester fabric for liquid applied membranes in roofing, deck coating, Under Tile Membranes, and waterproofing applications. The optimal thickness allows this waterproof poly mesh fabric to be easily pliable, thus keeping build up at seams to a bare minimum, resulting in a neat application even on sharp corners. Tear resistant layer allows the fabric to be installed quickly, thus saving your time and effort. Waterproofing Poly Mesh Membrane is rated to last up to 40 years in providing extreme waterproofing and preventing other sources of moisture from permeating in your walls, underlayments, tiles, pans, gutters, curb, niche, and flooring.
Confused as to which Waterproofing liquid formula to use? Conspec Anti-Fracture Membrane Fabric is compatible with all common waterproofing polymers, Solvent based, and Latex based products such as;
- Laticrete Hydro Barrier
- Prosoco R-Guard MVP, CAT-5, Fast Flash
- Polyguard Poly Wall Blue Barrier
- Mapei AquaDefense
- Geocel 2315 LRF
- Geocel 2010
- Geocel RP-400
- Ames Liquid Rubber
- Ames Safe-T-Deck
- Vulkem Deck Coatings 350 / Vulkem 351
- Vulkem Roof Coatings
- Gaco Silicone Roof Coating
- Gaco Deck Coating
- Chemlink Novalink FP Flash & Patch
- Chemlink BARR Waterproof Coating
- BASF Masterseal Sonneborn Deck Coatings
- Gaco U91 Waterproof Deck Coatings
- Sika Sikalastic Deck Pro, Roof Pro Waterproofing systems.
- And virtually any liquid applied coating membrane, easily making this product the most versatile waterproofing poly mesh on the market.
- High Strength, Spun-Laced Polyester
- New and improved version, now even denser, stronger, longer and more flexible than before!
- MADE IN THE USA !!!!
- Excellent Coating Saturation
- Contains No Fiberglass!!
- Conforms to Irregular Surfaces with ease
- Made from alkali resistant synthetic poly mesh fabric
- Outperforms Fiberglass Mesh in Saturation, Flexibility, and Strength!!
- 50 feet per roll, available in 4″ inch, 6″ inch, and 12″ widths
• Used as Seam Repair with coatings for Gutters
• Crack chasing an reinforcement
• Underlayment Roof Repair
• Waterproofing Balcony Terraces repairs
• Stucco cracks, embed or on top of brown coat
• Under tile waterproofing
• Crack Suppression Isolation
• Below Grade Waterproofing
• Window & Door Waterproofing
• Waterproofing repairs when used with liquid waterproof patches