Vulkem 351 LV Polyurethane Topcoat Deck Coating
Vulkem 350/351 is an attractive composite waterproofing system comprised of tough-curing liquid polyurethane. It cures to form a rubber membrane surface that provides a lasting eye-appealing and easy-to-clean coating. Non-skid surfaces for pedestrian traffic features use of an aggregate-laden top membrane for surest footing. Vulkem 350/351 may be used to apply a seamless, monolithic waterproof membrane to smooth concrete, to well-anchored and primed wood and to primed metal surfaces. Simple, easy-to-follow procedures, use of conventional tools or optional spray permit fast, sure application. Vulkem 350 is a one part urethane membrane that bonds firmly to clean, dry concrete, wood or metal. It retains its integrity even if substrate movement causes hairline cracks of up to 1/16” (1.6mm). If cut or damaged, Vulkem 350 will prevent water migration between it and its substrate. Vulkem 350 is available in an R (roller) and an SL (self-leveling) grade for vertical or horizontal use. Vulkem 351 is applied after the Vulkem 350 basecoat has cured. The finished top layer affords excellent abrasion resistance and outstanding elongation and recovery to expand and contract with substrates. Interlaminar adhesion to Vulkem 350 is exceedingly strong. Vulkem 351 Topcoat is available in Beige, Gray, Limestone, Maple, Slate Gray, Black and White.
To view the Vulkem 351 Topcoat Color Selection Click HERE
Broadcast or backroll 20/30 Grade Silica into the material while curing to achieve a “Non-Skid” surface.
• Coverage = 100 sqft per gallon (based on substrate application)
• MIAMI-DADE County Product Control Approved
• Ideal Waterproofing Coating System for balcony, and Plaza Decks
• Waterproofing (Requires Vulkem 350 Basecoat Waterproofing)
• Cures to a durable rubberized waterproofing coating
• Low Odor, Low VOC, compliant with all existing VOC regulations
• Bonds firmly to primarily clean and dry Concrete, Wood and Metal, (may require Vulkem Primers)
• Flat Roofs
• Vehicular Decks
• Pool and Recreation decks
• Balcony Terraces
• Mechanical Rooms
• Ramp Areas
• Elevated plenums
• May also be used as a waterproofing membrane in untreated, non-potable water retention tanks (as commonly used for fire-suppression).
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please CLICK HERE.
To view the Application Instructions, please CLICK HERE.