Abatron – Abocrete Concrete Repair kit
All-in-one epoxy kit makes concrete surfaces like new and ultra-hard. Provides up to 30 times the tensile strength and 21 times the flexural strength of concrete. Abocrete permanently repairs, bonds, rebuilds, and resurfaces concrete and most rigid surfaces. It is structurally and chemically superior to concrete. Unlike concrete, latex modified concrete, and other mixes, it is virtually shrink-free. Abocrete is excellent for driveways, sidewalks, heavy-traffic floors, stairs, loading and parking areas, warehouses, plants, ship docks, and pitted, spalled, worn, or cracked concrete.
It can also be used for anchoring posts or railings, and installing machinery precasts, posts, columns, etc. Abocrete is unaffected by salt water, oils and other chemicals that corrode concrete. Holds better than bolts to install equipment, machinery, precasts, posts, columns, and structural and decorative components. Can be applied in any thickness from a few mils to more than 1 ft. thick. Contains no solvents or volatiles. Virtually shrink-free. Makes great anti-slip floors and decks. Hardens quickly. Can be colored with pigments or concrete powder. Can be used without sand for priming and coating. Viscosity can be changed by varying the amount of sand or aggregate added to the Abocrete blend. It can also be used with or as a substrate for aggregate and decorative quartz sand.
62-Lb Kit Covers 320 sq. ft. at 0.005″ Deep Coverage Area / or 1,150 Cubic inches
15-Lb Kit Covers 80 sq. ft. at 0.005″ Deep Coverage Area / or 280 Cubic inches
• Bonds to Concrete, Wood, and Metal
• Mixes in minutes, sets in 20-40 minutes and dries in under 6 hours
• Solvent Free, Virtually shrink-free
• Can be colored with pigments or concrete powder
• Easy to use All-in-one epoxy kit
• Resists oils, salts and other chemicals that corrode concrete
• High strength epoxy, fills voids, cracks, spalls, 30 times harder than concrete
• Makes great anti-slip floors and decks
• GreenGuard® Certified for low, non-toxic emissions
To view the most recent manufacturer data sheet, please click here.
To view the Color Chart, please click here.