Abatron – LiquidWood 2-Gallon Kit
LiquidWood is a deep penetrating wood consolidant that regenerates and waterproofs rotted, dried-out or spongy wood. It restores structural strength and durability to wood fibers. The hardened mass can be sawed, planed, routed, carved, drilled, nailed, sanded, glued, and painted. LiquidWood is ideal for regenerating and waterproofing rotted, dried-out or spongy window sills, thresholds, window and door frames, columns, stair steps, balustrades, floors, capitals, moldings, doors, shutters, indoor and outdoor furniture, archaeological and art restoration, boats, and millwork of all kinds. LiquidWood has exceptional adhesion, structural strength, versatility, permanence, dimensional stability, and water resistance. LiquidWood A and B are easy to use, are 100% reactive compounds, and contain no VOC’s or noxious odors.
• Reinforces and waterproofs wood
• 100% Solids, wont shrink, wont crack
• Exceptional adhesion, and structural strength
• Restores structural strength and durability to wood fibers
• High strength epoxy, penetrates deep to regenerate rotted wood
• Used by Government agencies for Historic Restoration.
• GreenGuard® Certified for low, non-toxic emissions
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.