Abatron – Wood Restoration 4-Quart Kit LiquidWood & WoodEpox
Abatron’s Wood Restoration system has been specified by the US Government, national restoration centers, museums, architects and other professionals, LiquidWood® and WoodEpox® represent the greatest advance ever in wood restoration history. They give new life to rotted, severely damaged windows, columns, frames, structural and decorative wood components. LiquidWood® consolidant reinforces, rebuilds and waterproofs wood by hardening after penetrating. When dry, it can be painted or glued. After the LiquidWood® has been applied, the surface is ready for WoodEpox®. WoodEpox®, a versatile, high strength, noshrink structural putty that is used to fill cracks, holes or voids of any size or can be used to replace missing parts of window sills, structural components, etc. After an item has been treated with this 2 part restoration system, it can be sawed, nailed, planed and machined just like wood.
• Kit includes both LiquidWood & WoodEpox
• Reinforces and waterproofs wood
• 100% Solids, wont shrink, wont crack
• Sandable, Paintable, Stainable, Carvable
• Saw it, Carve it, Shape it, Nail it, Screw it, Wood grain it, just like real wood!
• High strength epoxy, fills voids, regenerates rotted wood
• Used by Government agencies for Historic Restoration.
• GreenGuard® Certified for low, non-toxic emissions
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.