Abatron WoodEpox 2-Quart kit
WoodEpox is ideal for repairing, replacing, or adding to wood and most rigid surfaces, as well as to dried out, rotted or spongy wood consolidated with LiquidWood. Use on window sills, thresholds, window and door frames, columns, stair steps, balustrades, floors, capitals, moldings, doors, shutters, indoor and outdoor furniture, statues, archaeological and art restoration.
WoodEpox succeeds because it can be painted, stained, wood-grained, sawed, nailed, planed, sanded, carved, and machined like wood. Can be cast into shapes and sculpted by hand before hardening. Bonds equally well to ceramics, concrete, metal, glass, fiberglass, and most rigid surfaces. Contains no VOC’s or noxious odors. It has a light, neutral color that can be changed, by mixing with stains, dyes, or pigments. Has a no slump paste consistency that allows it to be applied like a putty to fill gaps, holes, or to build-up virtually any thickness and shape.
• Reinforces and Waterproofs wood
• 100% Solids, wont shrink, wont crack
• Sandable, Paintable, Stainable, Carvable
• Saw it, Carve it, Shape it, Nail it, Screw it, Wood grain it, just like real wood!
• High strength epoxy, fills voids, regenerates rotted wood, bugs wont eat it!
• Used by Government agencies for Historic Restoration.
• GreenGuard® Certified for low, non-toxic emissions
To view the most recent manufacturer data sheet, please click here.