Crackbond LR-321-TXO Epoxy Injection (GEL)
Crackbond LR321-TXO Injection Gel is a multi-viscosity, two component, 2:1 ratio, 100% solids, high modulus, structural epoxy adhesive. It is a solvent free, low odor, high strength, moisture insensitive, medium viscosity (when mixed) epoxy system. Crackbond LR321-TXO can be used at temperatures between 35°F – 110°F, providing contractors with a choice for injecting cracks in high and low temperature environments. In addition, Crackbond LR321-TXO has a gel like consistency, which is ideal for blind side and medium sized cracks. Crackbond LR321-TXO is an excellent choice where a high strength adhesive with maximum field reliability is desired.
Crackbond LR321-TXO Injection Gel is a unique thixotropic formula that is designed for use as an injection gel for cracks in wood and concrete structures that are fine to medium sized in width (1/32 – 3/8”). Its multi-viscosity properties enable it to flow as a liquid when dispensed through a mixer nozzle and act as a gel when idle. This makes it ideal for repairing blind side cracks (basement repairs).
This allows contractors to repair leaks in basements without the costly step of excavating the outside area of the basement wall. It cures to a solid with no shrinkage, bonds to both surfaces of the crack, bonding the structure back to its original monolithic strength. This bond forms a permanent polymeric adhesion that cannot re-emulsify, and forms a moisture barrier that is resistant to chlorides, corrosion, water, grease, alkalis, salt and mild non-organic acids. Crackbond LR321-TXO is moisture insensitive and will adhere to moist or damp surfaces (for maximum bond, it is better to work on dry surfaces).
Crackbond LR321-TXO is not to be used in areas with standing or seeping water. Steps must be taken to eliminate any standing or flowing water before repairs are made.
(See ATC website for current Department of Transportation approvals throughout the United States)
• Pressure injection of fine to medium size cracks (1/32 – 3/8”)
• Blind Side Crack Repairs (basement walls)
• Bonding agent for concrete to concrete, steel and wood structures
• Epoxy Resin binder for epoxy mortar patching using addition of aggregate
• Sealer for interior slabs and exterior above-ground slabs from water, chlorides and mild chemical attack
• Pre-stressed membrane repairs – used on bridges, reservoirs, dams, etc.
Advantages and Features
High Strength, Moisture insensitive system-can be used on damp surfaces
• Thixotropic Gel Viscosity epoxy system ideal for Blindside crack injection applications
• 100% solids, solvent free system means low VOC content
NOZZLE INCLUDED !!!
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.