Crackbond SLV-302 Super Low Viscosity Epoxy
Crackbond SLV-302 Super Low Viscosity is formulated for use as an injection resin for cracks in concrete/wood structures and as a penetrating healer/sealer/primer. It has the viscosity of a very light oil, and low surface tension, allowing it to deeply penetrate fine/hairline cracks. It cures to a solid with no shrinkage, bonds to both surfaces of the crack, bonding the structure back to its original monolithic strength. 16.5-oz Dual Cartridge
• Pressure injection of hairline to fine cracks
• Primer for industrial coatings.
• Gravity feed structural crack repair in horizontal concrete, masonry and wood in fine cracks
• Sealer for interior slabs and exterior above-ground slabs, decks, patios, driveways, parking garages and other structures from water, chlorides and mild chemical attack
• Shear fracture repairs on interior and exterior concrete slabs
• Bonding agent for new to hardened or hardened to hardened concrete
• Epoxy resin binder for epoxy mortar patching and overlay of interior surface using addition of aggregate
Advantages and Features
• Crackbond SLV-302 is a moisture insensitive product and can be used in damp environments
• Super low viscosity and low surface tension allows it to deeply penetrate hairline to fine cracks
• Cures to a solid with no shrinkage and bonds to all surfaces of the crack bonding the structure back to its original monolithic strength
• 100% solids, solvent free system with zero voc content
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.