PC Products | PC-11® White Marine Grade Paste Epoxy
DESCRIPTION: PC-11® thrives in wet environments. It is resistant to water whether it is fresh or salt. Thick consistency like PC-7® and long open time (30 min). Work horizontal or vertical, indoor or outdoor. Wet, dry or under water. Whether you are working on an area where you just can’t remove water and moisture or you want the white color for your repair, PC-11® is your choice. Choose PC-11® for ceramic repairs, pools and spas, fiberglass boats, tubs and sinks, stock tanks and thousands of other repairs. It has excellent adhesive properties bonding metals, fiberglass, wood, tile and some plastics such as ABS and rigid PVC. Ample open time allows tooling or positioning in order to tackle larger and challenging jobs. When mixed, the epoxy, part A (white) and the hardener part B (lt. blue) react to form a bond of tremendous strength and flexibility. The PC-11® formulation is slow curing, but slow can be a good thing especially for large tasks.
WORKING TIME: 30 MINUTES
CURE TIME: 24 HOURS (48 HOURS FOR FULL CURE)
PC-11® is thick. Thick is good if you need to work vertically or want to hold an object in place. How thick? Not quite as thick as peanut butter.
- Sets on wet or dry surfaces or even underwater!
- Bonds, Seals, and Fills, for Permanent repair
- Non drip, Non sag, even on overhead work!
- Extended working time to allow repositioning
- Cures OFF-WHITE in color for easy paint matching
- Excellent chemical resistance to mild acids, caustics, detergents, gasoline, fuel oil, salt, and fresh water
- Waterproof, Cures underwater, perfect for Marine and pool applications.
- Extremely Strong bonds of 1710 PSI
- Sandable and paintable
- Tintable and stainable
- Interior or exterior applications
- Use as an adhesive, sealant and filler
- Can be drilled, screwed and nailed
- Non-solvent, shape and form, non-shrink, non-cracking paste epoxy
Fibreglass, concrete, wood, metals, brick, glass, block, ceramics, rubber and more.
- Reattach missing swimming pool tiles.
- Patch a hole in a fiberglass canoe or the fiberglass keel of a fishing boat.
- Repair cracked or damage swimming pool or hot tub skimmer.
- Waterproof and Seal cracked fiberglass.
- Seal screw holes to hatch lids or seating.
- Attach fish locators to transom.
- Repair stock tanks.
- Repair broken refrigerator door shelf fixtures.
- Repair broken pottery.
- Repair shower basin or antique bath tub.
- Seal leaking air conditioner drip pan.
- Seal underground conduit.
To view the most recent manufacturer data sheet, please click here.