BOSS – 812 Fire Block Foam
BOSS – 812 Fire Block Foam prevents the spread of smoke and toxic gasses from one compartment to another, thereby slowing down the spread of fire, due to lack of air to fuel the flames. BOSS® 812 has excellent insulation and acoustic properties and is also paintable (after inspection). BOSS® 812 has been tested to ASTM E-84 and UL 723.
• Will adhere to almost any substrate
• Can be used to seal around copper, PVC pipes conduits and large spaces left after the installation of waste pipes, ducting, etc.
• Prevents the spread of smoke and toxic gasses
• Installed in seconds, reducing labor cost by up to 90%
• Ideal for single and two family homes
• Paintable (after inspection)
• Specialized 360° Dispensing Can
• Excellent acoustic and thermal insulation
• Unaffected by moisture or humidity after curing
• CFC Free
• Very cost effective
• Reduces energy costs
• Prevents intrusion of insects and pests
|Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 8 in|