Geocel RP-400 Roof Cement
The Geocel RP-400 Construction Plastic Wet-Dry Surface Roof Cement is a single-component, asbestos free, asphalt-based cement designed for many construction, roofing, manufacturing, and industrial applications. It is formulated to seal quickly which will allow it to not pull apart or lose its bond. Geocel’s RP-400 will adhere to asphalt, modified bitumen, and other common substrates.
- Use on wet or dry roof surfaces, even underwater
- Lever-lock lids on 3-gallon and 5-gallon pails for ease of resealing container and reduced waste
- Remains soft and pliable, and resists temperature change
- Do not paint or thin
- Do not use with single-ply membranes such as EPDM, PVC, CSPE, etc
- Product contains solvents that may craze some plastic materials
- Store at room temperature for 24 hours before use to improve ease of application.
Adheres to: Asphalt, modified bitumen, and other common building substrates.
• Use on wet or dry surfaces
• Formulated to seal quickly
• Will not pull apart or loose bond
• Remains soft and pliable
• Resists temperature change
• Asphalt Compatible
|Dimensions||7 x 7 x 12 in|