BOSS® 368 Butyl Rubber Sealant
BOSS – 368 Butyl Rubber Sealant is a one component skinning product for sealing standing seam roofs and side walls. BOSS – 368 provides excellent adhesion to metal, asphalt, wood and masonry substrates. Meets ASTM-E90 and ASTM-E84. Butyl Rubber Caulk Sealant is formulated from a blend of butyl rubber and polyisobutylene to form an economical, flexible, exterior-grade weather-resistant sealant. Can be used for sealing joints in applications such as curtain wall joints, metal panel joining, bedding thresholds, secondary glazing seals, and areas where a seal is required against Neoprene or EPDM gaskets. Can be used on wood, metal, glass, concrete and masonry.
Use in curtainwall joints, metal panel joining, bedding thresholds, secondary glazing seals, and areas where a seal is required against Neoprene or EPDM gaskets. Also can be used in hidden areas, such as under sill cans, thresholds, HVAC applications, roofing applications, and around screw heads are excellent applications. Building application areas, such as between metal building panels, wall-mounted air conditioning units, under aluminum siding, gutters, roofing. And Automotive applications, such as truck trailers and cabs, shipping containers, bus bodies, modular homes and railroad cars are all good applications for butyl rubber sealants.
• Meets ASTM-E90 and ASTM-E84
• One-part skinning material
• Excellent for sealing standing seam roofs and side walls
• Exceeds metal building requirements and Federal Spec TTS-001657
• Meets FDA Regulation, food additives, sub-part F, sub-paragraph 175.105 being composed of ingredients acceptable for packing and transporting food
• Acceptable to US Dept of Agriculture for use in meat and poultry processing areas under federal Inspection
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.
|Dimensions||2 x 2 x 12 in|
Black, Grey, White