Geocel 4600 Hybrid Structural Adhesive Sealant
Geocel 4600 Structural Adhesive Sealant provides a long-lasting, waterproof seal on many common building substrates; Wood, concrete, metal, glass, tile, brick, asphalt shingles, EPDM, primed TPO, primed PVC, aluminum, fiber cement board, masonry, and other common building substrates Composition. The heavy bodied viscosity of the product, makes it ideal for both vertical and horizontal applications. Ideal for metal flashing, copings, skylights, membrane roofing, foam, and HVAC applications, 4600 stays flexible and can be applied in extreme wet or dry conditions, even down to zero degrees F. Not suitable for potable water applications or food preparation areas.
- Extreme Viscosity – won’t slump!
- Flexible-Meets ASTM C 920, class 35
- Apply wet/dry, in challenging conditions down to Zero Degrees F
- All-in-one sealant for wide-range of applications
- Paintable with latex-based paints
- Gun grade, non-sag consistency
- Tools, and Cleans up Easily
- Bonds to Wood, Metal, Brick, Vinyl, Plastic, Coated Steel, Kynar 500 based finishes, Asphalt and More!
- Color available ; White, Black, Gray, Bronze, Tan, Limestone
- CARB & VOC Compliant in all 50 States!
- Interior & exterior applications
- Suitable for most non-traffic bearing joints
- Primerless application to brick, concrete, metal, glass, treated and untreated wood, asphaltic materials, and vinyl
- Perfect for Through-roof penetrations, flashings, gutters, solar panel installation
- Underdecking installation • Windows and doors • As a trim sealant for metal components
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.