DuraLink 50 Super Sealant (CASE of 24 Tubes)
DuraLink 50 Super Adhesive Sealant is an extremely elastic moisture curing sealant designed for use in metal architecture, curtain wall construction and joints subject to movement. Chemlink DuraLink’s adhesion to difficult surfaces permits its use on anodized metal and coatings such as Kynar PVDF. Chemlink DuraLink will not stain absorbent stone substrates like limestone or marble. Chemlink DuraLink is a unique polyether sealant that eliminates out-gassing (bubbling) on green concrete, and protects against “sun tanning” or discoloration when exposed to ultraviolet light. Solvent Free, 100% Solids will not shrink. Fast 30 minute skin time, color stable, paintable in 24 hours, no bubbling, 50%+- joint movement.
• Interior and Exterior Use (Siding, Window, Door, Roofing)
• Bonds Most Substrates including Kynar 500® PVDF coated metal
• 30 minute skin over
• Solvent Free, 100% VOC compliant
• Use in temperatures down to 30°F
• Extremely elastic +/- 50 joint movement
• Paintable within 24 hours
• No outgassing or bubbling on damp surfaces
• Very good color stability, will not suntan
• Non-slump, Gun Grade, applies vertically and overhead
• Industrial, Commercial, and Residential use
• USDA compliant for non-food-contact areas.
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.