Novalink 35 Construction Sealant
Restricted Supply : Limited Quantities Available, Order now!! Next Estimated Delivery 12 Weeks
NovaLink 35 is a Gun Grade, Non-Sag, moisture curing, polyether, elastomeric joint sealant designed for application in damp, dry or cold climates. NovaLink 35 is solvent free and contains no isocyanates. NovaLink 35 will not shrink upon curing, will not discolor when exposed to UV light, and can not “outgas” or bubble on damp surfaces as urethane sealants often do. NovaLink 35 has excellent adhesion to most construction materials and resilient elastomeric properties. NovaLink 35 is capable of joint movement in excess of 35% compression and extension. Because it cures in wet or dry climate conditions and at low temperatures 32°F (0°C), NovaLink 35 can be used effectively in many difficult construction site conditions.
OPTIONAL COLORS available and sold in case lots of 24 tubes ; Almond, Limestone, Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Aluminum Stone, Gray, Natural Clay, Ivory, Medium Bronze, Buff, Black, Redwood Tan, Beige, Dark Bronze, and Stone
• High Performance +/- 35% joint movement
• Meets ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 35
• ZERO Solvents, Does Not Shrink
• Odor FREE, Non-Toxic, Non Polluting
• 40 Minute skin over time, resists dirt pickup
• No Out gassing or bubbling on damp surfaces
• Paintable within 24 hours
• Abrasion resistant, excellent for pedestrian, and vehicle traffic
• Primerless adhesion to porous substrates
• Bonds to Concrete, Asphalt, Metal, Stone, Fiberglass, EPS Foam, and Wood
• Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food Contact
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.