Novalink TX “Textured” Construction Sealant Adhesive
NovaLink TX is a Gun Grade, Non-Sag, moisture curing, polyether, elastomeric joint sealant designed for application in damp, dry or cold climates. NovaLink TX is solvent free and contains no isocyanates. NovaLink TX will not shrink upon curing, will not discolor when exposed to UV light, and can not “outgas” or bubble on damp surfaces as urethane sealants often do. NovaLink TX has excellent adhesion to most construction materials and resilient elastomeric properties. NovaLink TX is capable of joint movement in excess of 35% compression and extension. Because it cures in wet or dry climate conditions and at low temperatures 32°F (0°C), NovaLink TX can be used effectively in many difficult construction site conditions. Novalink TX Textured Sealant is a perfect match when chasing cracks in stucco or rough textured concrete & masonry surfaces.
SPECIAL ORDER COLORS available and sold in case lots of 24 tubes ; Almond, Limestone, Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Aluminum Stone, Gray, Natural Clay, Ivory, Medium Bronze, Buff, Black, Redwood Tan, Beige, Dark Bronze, and Stone
• High Performance +/- 35% joint movement
• Meets ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 35
• ZERO Solvents, Does Not Shrink
• Odor FREE, Non-Toxic, Non Polluting
• 40 Minute skin over time, resists dirt pickup
• No Out gassing or bubbling on damp surfaces
• Paintable within 24 hours
• Abrasion resistant, excellent for pedestrian, and vehicle traffic
• Primerless adhesion to porous substrates
• Bonds to Concrete, Asphalt, Metal, Stone, Fiberglass, EPS Foam, and Wood
• Conforms to USDA Requirements for Non-food Contact
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.