Novalink-SL Joint & Crack Sealant (29-oz Tube)
NovaLink SL is a self-leveling, moisture curing, polyether sealant, designed for application on horizontal joints in concrete construction such as driveways, sidewalks, plaza decks, balconies, stairwells, parking structures, roof decks, and surrounding fountains and swimming pools. NovaLink SL cures rapidly to a solid rubber seal that can accommodate 25% joint movement. Its unique polyether cure chemistry allows NovaLink SL to be installed on damp concrete or in damp weather conditions without outgassing or forming CO2 bubbles, as urethane sealants often do. Its excellent self leveling properties and smooth finish allow NovaLink SL to be installed without tooling. The elimination of masking tape and tooling results in a significant reduction in labor. Novalink SL is solvent free and will not shrink. Its excellent adhesion to clean masonry or concrete allows it to be installed without a primer in most joints smaller than 1/2 inch.
• High Performance 300% ~ 400% Elongation
• Meets ASTM C-920, Type S, Class 25
• ZERO Solvents, Does Not Shrink
• Odor FREE, Non-Toxic, Non Polluting
• 30 Minute skin over time, resists dirt pickup
• No Outgassing or bubbling on damp surfaces
• Paintable within 48 hours
• Abrasion resistant, excellent for pedestrian, and vehicle traffic
• Primerless adhesion to porous substrates
• Bonds to Concrete, Asphalt, Metal and Wood
• Bonds to Damp Concrete
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.