BOSS® 535 Polyurethane Sealant
BOSS® 535 Polyurethane Sealant is a high quality, elastic, 1-component professional grade based on polyurethane. BOSS® 535 is very easy to apply, and offers good weather and UV resistance. It remains permanently elastic after curing. It does not bubble in high temperature and humidity, and is formatted to adhere very well to many materials. It can be painted with most types of paint systems. Meets ASTM C-920
- Very good adhesion to large variety of construction substrates
- Qualifies for LEED Credits
- Joint Movement capability 35% +/-
- 50-60 Minute Skin Time
- Can be applied to wet or dry surface
- Aluminum tube (most other polyurethanes come in paper tubes)
- Interior & exterior uses
- Ease of use, one-part adhesive sealant, no mixing required
- Good weatherability – virtually unaffected by sunlight, rain, snow, ozone, and temperature extremes
- Good UV resistance and color stability
- Long life reliability
- Stays flexible without tearing, cracking, drying out, or becoming brittle.
- With its non-sag properties, can be used in vertical, horizontal and overhead joints
- Non-yellowing and non-staining
- Paintable with most paint systems
- Free from solvents and isocyanates
- Meets ASTM C920 Class 35, TT-S-00230C, and CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87.
- Excellent adhesion to many building materials including Kynar 500®, coated metals, glass, EIFS, galvanized steel, residential/commerical roofing, flashings, vents, downspouts, gutters, tiles, concrete and wood.
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.