Geocel 2300 Crystal Clear Construction & Pro Roofing Sealant
Geocel 2300 Construction Tripolymer Sealant is a single component, high-performance elastomeric sealant for use in a wide variety of roofing, trim, architectural metal, manufacturing, underdeck system, solar roof system, and general construction applications. Will not crack. Asphalt compatible. Exceptional elongation and flexibility. Excellent adhesion to many building surfaces, even when damp. Superior ultraviolet resistance. Resealable, may be applied over itself. Paintable. No dirt pick-up. Easily applied, non-stringing formulation. Available in crystal clear, colors, and specially designed metal roof colors. Tools and cleans up easily.
This is the Industrial version of Geocel’s Proflex RV, MHRV, Pro Roof , and Instant Roof Repair Sealants
- New Waterproof plastic tube = no more ruined jobsite materials!!
- Stays Flexible – will not crack
- Exceptional Elongation & Flexibility
- Excellent Adhesion, works in damp, wet, cold, oily, dry, and humid conditions
- Superior Ultraviolet Resistance
- Resealable, may be applied over itself
- Resistant to dirt pick up
- Easily applied, non-stringing, paste-like, gun grade formulation
- Tools, and Cleans up Easily
- Mildew resistant
- Bonds to Wood, Metal, Brick, Vinyl, Plastic, Coated Steel, Kynar 500 based finishes, Asphalt and More!
- Clear Formulation is CARB & VOC Compliant in all 50 States!
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.