Geocel 2321 Gutter and Narrow Seam Sealant
Geocel 2321 Gutter and Narrow Seam Sealant is a single-component, elastomeric, semi-self-leveling, high performance tripolymer sealant designed to prevent the passage of air and moisture through small joints or seams. 2320 & 2321 has been formulated to meet California Air Resources Board (CARB) Compliance.
Used for sealing aluminum, galvanized and vinyl-clad gutters, end caps and downspouts. Its is also recommended for lap joints, storm windows, metal awnings, vents, flashing, side corner joints, and thresholds when a small joint sealant is required.
Colors: White, Aluminum Gray and Clear
- Excellent adhesion to most building surfaces – even in wet or oily conditions
- Provides superior ultraviolet resistance
- Can be applied in all temperatures
- Asphalt Shingle Compatible
- Paintable in 24 hours
- Semi-Self-Leveling consistency
- Cleans up easily
- Stays Flexible, does not crack
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.