GE – SCS-2000 Silpruf Silicone Sealant (10-oz Tube)
GE Silpruf SCS-2000 is a high-strength weatherproofing silicone sealant and structural glazing adhesive that provides extended tooling time and withstands significant joint movement. Supplied as a paste, SCS2000 is a one-component, medium-modulus, neutral-cure silicone for use with a wide variety of materials in new and remedial projects. Capable of adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, able to withstand harsh weather conditions, and exhibiting the movement capability required of complex designs, SCS2000 is an exceptional choice for a multitude of both weathersealing and structural glazing applications. Comparable Sealants; CRL: 95C, Dow Corning 791, 795 Silicone, Tremco Spectrem2, Tremco Spectrem3, Pecora 864, Pecora 895, BASF Sonneborn Omniseal, Sika SikaSil-WS95.
• Meets ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 50
• High strength Structural Glazing Silicone
• One-part neutral cure silicone sealant
• 50%+/- Movement Capability
• Does not crack or shrink
• Does not become brittle with age
• Excellent Marine Grade silicone adhesive
• Excellent primerless adhesion to; glass, polycarbonate, vinyl, numerous plastics, treated and untreated wood, fluoropolymer and powder coated paints, conversion-coated and anodized aluminum, EIFS, brick, terra-cotta, ceramic and porcelin materials, concrete and natural stones.
• Available colors: White, Black, Aluminum Gray, Light Gray, Bronze, Limestone, Precast White, Medium Gray, Dark Gray, Red Brick, Sandy Beige, Champagne, Earth Tone.
• UV Stable, Non-Yellowing
• VOC Compliant, Eco-Friendly
• UL Recognized Component
• Excellent Adhesion