SCS-1000 Contractors silicone sealant 10-oz
SCS-1000 Contractors silicone sealant is a one-component acetoxy silicone material that provides excellent weatherability and elasticity for general purpose sealing and bonding. SCS1000 silicone sealant is a paste material, which cures into a flexible rubber when exposed to atmospheric moisture.
Typical Construction applications include; Sealing & glazing of windows, doors, skylights, conventional glazing, butt glazing, Interior Glass partitions, countertops, sanitary seals, kitchen & bath, HVAC, plumbing, roofing, marine cabins, trucks, trailers, and RVs, appliance trim, store fronts, buildings, schools, prisons, and stadiums.
• 30 minute tack free time
• Meets ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25
• High strength Construction Grade Silicone
• One-part acetoxy 100% silicone sealant
• 25%+/- Movement Capability
• Approved as a food grade silicone – NSF, FDA, and USDA approved
• Does not crack or shrink
• Does not become brittle with age
• Excellent marine silicone adhesive
• Excellent Unprimed adhesion to plastic, metal, synthetic rubber, glass, ceramics, porcelain, sheet metal, skylights, HVAC componentry, glass block, signs, marine hardware.
• Available colors: Clear, White, Black, Aluminum, Gray, Bronze
• Can be used as a seal around bathroom fixtures and countertops, air dryers and drains
• Can be used to for bedding and grouting of bathroom and kitchen tiles
• Can be used in general purpose sealing & glazing applications
• Removable Screw on Nozzle (included)
• UV Stable, Non-Yellowing
• VOC Compliant, Eco-Friendly
• UL Recognized Component
• Excellent Adhesion
Standard 10-oz Cartridge