Tremco Spectrum 2 Structural Silicone
Tremco Spectrem 2 is a medium-modulus, high-performing, one-part, neutral cure silicone joint sealant. Tremco Spectrem 2 has excellent physical properties that makes it very suitable for a variety of perimeter caulking and glazing uses. This silicone sealant is Specifically designed for two-sided structural glazing, perimeter and weather sealing. Tremco Spectrem 2 can also be used for cap, heel and toe beads, as well as curtainwall and window joints. Common substrates where Tremco Spectrem 2 can be applied to are steel, aluminum, glass, painted metal, plastic, stone, brick and concrete. Adhesion is obtained without the need of a primer when applied to most construction materials.
• Neutral Cure Structural Silicone
• Structural and nonstructural glazing
• Caulking and Glazing Applications
• Capable of joint movement of 50% +/-
• Tack Free in 20 ~ 40 Minutes
• Resistance to driving rain, ozone, ultraviolet light, and temperature extremes
• Greenguard Gold Certified for use indoors including hospitals, and schools.
To view the most recent Technical Data Sheet, please click here.
To view the Color Chart, please click here.