Sarco Putty – Multi-Glaze Type-M Glazing Compound
Sarco Putty Multi-Glaze Type-M Glazing Compound is a proven Mill Glaze formula for wood sash. Type-M is the quickest surface skinning product and usually forms a strong surface skin in 1 week or so depending on temperatures. Type M is for inside shop glazing only.
For Glazing and Bedding Glass in Wood Sash windows and doors, Ready for use and for easy application under the knife and thumb. A modern glazing compound that remains elastic, allowing for normal expansion and contraction. Adheres to all glazing surfaces, forming a permanent watertight bond between the glass and sash. After dual glaze has skinned it must be painted with oil or latex paint. Painting Type M should take place after 14 days to give product more time to cure.
NOTE: Type “M” is for wood window and door sash. For Wood and Metal Sash use the Dual Elastic Glazing Compound.
• Adheres to all glazing surfaces, forming a permanent watertight bond
• Fast setting , for Interior Shop Glazing Installations Only!!
• Meets Federal Specification TT-P-781A Type I
• For Glazing and Bedding Glass in Wood Sash Windows & Doors
• Used by Government agencies for Historic Restoration